April 17, 2009

Sundress [jason]

you wear a simple sundress
of loud, white and floral print
breeze and sun combine to hint
drawing my gaze to confess
at your body naked underneath
a fabric light and loose caressing
little stands between undressing

you are natural and vulnerable
awakening my carnal senses
lowering my weak defenses
with an intrinsic instinctive call
to protect and cherish above all
and to know and touch each curve
and heighten pleasure upon each nerve

you walk and dance around me
your feet bare and sensual
your stride swift and gentle
your knees flirting with me
your eyes moist like fresh dew
shimmering desire from your face
with legs made eager to embrace

submitting, nature does begin
ten toes pointed, touching sky
as wildflowers awaiting evening lie
tumbling with the rushing wind
you flow in patterns beautiful
your stem arching to again revive
what is rooted, aching deep inside

basking in the light of sun
smiling and laughing without care
cool breezes playing with your hair
knowing what is cannot be undone
because man's desire to love more true
can grow beyond a passion natural
when fantasy realized unveils the actual

9 comments:

  1. Thank God for Summer.

    .fav.
    "your feet bare and sensual"
    because I understand yet don't know quite know the reason for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fav's:

    "you are natural and vulnerable"

    and

    "you flow in patterns beautiful"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that whoever you are admiring sounds free, natural, and unaware that anyone is finding her glamourous. My favorite is: "ten toes pointed, touching sky"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Song-of-Solomonish. And I love the imagery--it is vibrant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever ends to stanzas

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely--there's an ease to the rhyming, as though the rhymes came naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "awakening my carnal senses
    lowering my weak defenses
    with an intrinsic instinctive call
    to protect and cherish above all"

    Struggle that most men enjoy daily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really beautiful. its nice to hear appreciation for feminine beauty that isn't twisted or shameful. it feels very honest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! the last 4 lines were my favorite

    ReplyDelete