May 12, 2009

Tripwires and Detonations [tony]

as my Name spears
out of the mouths
of my loved ones
I start to ponder
if what is about to be said
is harmful to my heart and
puzzling to my mind

and as I begin to feel
about this terrible thought
I start to daze off
to a Netherland of wandering
and Daydreams

I am ready to focus once again
and recall these false Accusations
that are Convincingly seeping through
these loved ones teeth

what are now skeletons to me
feeling alone they begin to rape
my innocent ears with such a toxin

I dare not to listen

as it enters my mind
it shuts down my body
and now I am nothing more
than a dead skeleton

I beg of you
to send your powerful wind down
from your courageous mountains
and let these lifeless Bones that lie here
on this forsaken Valley floor
take breath of life once again

3 comments:

  1. like a psalm for me. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .fav.
    "Convincingly seeping through
    these loves ones teeth"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A Netherland of wandering and Daydreams" ... I really like that.

    ReplyDelete